Current & Future Employees
Home & Health Care Management has offices in Chico and Redding serving clients in 8 counties in Northern California and employing over 100 staff members. Our dedicated and diverse team of professional care providers ensures our clients receive the best in home care services, case management and/or counseling.
Every employee is extensively screened and tested to ensure our clients receive the safest and highest quality healthcare possible. Supervisors are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Time Sheets Form Click to download Form (PDF)
- Time Off Request Click to download Form (PDF)
- Visit Notes: Homemaker Click to download Form (PDF)
- Visit Notes: Personal Care Attendant Click to download Form (PDF)
- Visit Notes: CNA/Home Health Aide Click to download Form (PDF)
- Occurrence Report Form Click to download Form (PDF)
- Report of Safety Hazard Click to download Form (PDF)
- Employee Perk Report Click to download Form (PDF)
Note: The Direct Deposit Form will be posted soon.
Our Employment Application Packet includes the following three documents. Please print, complete, and return these documents to our Chico office.
For a list of our Current Job Listings Click here.
- Employment Application Form Click to download Form
- OIG/SAM Verification Form Click to download Form
- Affirmative Action Form Click to download Form
Need assistance? Call 800-400-0727 or Click Here
Our diverse team of professionals includes but is not limited to:
- AIDS Project Registered Nurse Case Manager
- AIDS Project Social Work Case Manager
- AIDS Project Case Aide
- Associate Social Workers (ASW)
- Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)
- Counselors (ASW, MFT, MFTI or LCSW)
- CPR/First Aid Instructor
- Gastrostomy Trained Respite Worker (GTRW)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Marriage Family Therapist (MFT)
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (MFTI)
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Private Duty Shift Work
- Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM)